Squegg App End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and Squegg and governs use of this app made available through the Google Play Store. By installing the Squegg App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the Squegg App.
In order to ensure Squegg provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the "Report as offensive" feature found under each post.
1. Parties This Agreement is between you and Squegg only, and not Google, Inc. (“Google”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge that Google and its subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement and Google has the right to enforce this Agreement against you. Squegg, not Google, is solely responsible for the Squegg App and its content.
2. Privacy Squegg may collect and use information about your usage of the Squegg App, including certain types of information from and about your device. Squegg may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the Squegg App. When you interact with our products and services you are giving us access to use your name, profile picture and other information. We respect your privacy and will not share personal information without your consent. We do not sell or otherwise share personal information about you except as described in this Privacy Notice. We may share your personal information with (1) our affiliates and subsidiaries and (2) our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as marketing, customer service, order fulfillment and data analytics and storage. We do not authorize our service providers to use or disclose your personal information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We also may share personal information with our business partners (1) with whom we jointly offer products and services; (2) to the extent you use Squegg to connect to third-party products or services; and (3) for payment processing and fraud prevention purposes.
3. Limited License Squegg grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Squegg App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the Squegg App on Google devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
4. Objectionable Content Policy Content may not be submitted to Squegg, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
5. Warranty Squegg disclaims all warranties about the Squegg App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, Squegg, not Google, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
6. Maintenance and Support Squegg does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, Squegg, not Google, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
7. Product Claims Squegg, not Google, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the Squegg App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the Squegg App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
8. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims Squegg shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third-party claim arising out or relating to the Squegg App. To the extent Squegg is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, Squegg, not Google, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Squegg App or your use of it infringes any third-party intellectual property right.